Yelp Dublin & 9 Crow St present 'Let Them Eat Cake'
Fancies will be tickled with eccentric entertainment, including Dublin's greatest burlesque talent, Bella A-Go-Go and inspirational speaker Sinead Gibney. There will be tea, cocktails, decadent gift bags, and even a chauffeur to drive all guests to the event!
Indulge yourself with a selection of delicious food, curated from the finest of eateries, in one of Dublin's classiest venues.
- The Black Door (yelp.ie/biz/the-black-do…)
- Krust Bakery (yelp.ie/biz/krüst-bakery…)
- Birdcage (yelp.ie/biz/the-birdcage…)
- Cheesecake (yelp.ie/biz/cheesecake-d…)
- Murphy's Ice Cream (yelp.ie/biz/murphys-ice-…)
- Meat & Meet (yelp.ie/biz/meet-and-mea…)
- Delicious Food Company
- Oishii Sushi
- El Gringo Mexican (yelp.ie/biz/el-gringo-bu…)
- The Natural Bakery (yelp.ie/biz/the-natural-…)
- Antoinette's Bakery (yelp.ie/biz/antoinettes-…)
- Bell & Pot (yelp.ie/biz/the-bell-and…)
With our Official Tea Pourer being Ireland's fav: Barrys
There are very limited tickets, so get your ladies (or gents!) together and get your tickets for this most extraordinary of afternoons.
All proceeds go directly to BeLongTo Dublin.
TO ATTEND THIS EVENT: