Do you want to be part of the Nine Crows team? Check out our latest job listings below and get in touch if you think you'd be an ideal candidate!
We are hiring a part time sales assistant for our Cork store!
(20 hours per week, weekdays & weekends)
This job is a great fit for someone who:
- Loves to work with people. We have the best customers and you’ll be spending most of your day interacting with them!
- Likes to work hard, and likes to get stuck into tasks
- Has great communication and customer service skills
- Likes organising and sorting
- Is flexible in their working abilities, as every day at Nine Crows is different!
- Even though this is not a desk job, the ideal candidate would need to be comfortable using certain technologies i.e. till systems (but don’t worry, all training on this will be provided!)
- Is a team player, and will work well with our small team
- Is adaptable and can come up with creative solutions to problems
- Has a love for fashion and vintage clothing!
Job roles & responsibilities?
- Liaising with customers and providing excellent customer service
- Working on the till
- Helping with social media and visual merchandising
- Sorting and processing deliveries (steaming, tagging, pricing etc)
- Replenishment of new stock
- General cleaning (hoovering, polishing, mopping etc)
- Maintaining good standards in the store (finger spacing, colour blocking, replen etc)
What are the requirements?
- No experience is necessary, but will be a great advantage. All types of training will be provided.
- Experience with vintage clothing is not neccessary but a bonus!
- Applicants must be over 18 and based in Cork.
- Applicants ideally can start as soon as possible and be available to work both weekdays and weekends.
What’s the environment like?
- This isn’t your typical retail job! At Nine Crows we promote a relaxed, friendly and welcoming but very hard working atmosphere.
- Expect to have a buzz with customers and staff while you get your daily tasks done.
How do I apply?
Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Please make sure to include the following:
- Any relevant experience.
- Your availability to be interviewed and trained if your application is successful.
- The date you could start working.
- References where possible.
- If you are a student going to college in September, let us know what your timetable will be like.